12 October, 2010

"Why do some Atheists seem so angry?"

.
I get a lot of the "Why are you so angry?" bullshit.  Not nearly so much as many of my more famous and thus more exposed contemporaries of course, but enough to warrant an answer.


I was in the midst of formulating a response when I happened upon one "Sam Singleton, Atheist Evangelist".  In the accompanying brief video, Brother Sam does a far better job of explaining the source of "Atheist anger", as well as its actual target (No, it's not some imaginary, invisible patch of ectoplasm in-the-sky), than I ever could.


So here, speaking largely for me, and I suspect fifteen to twenty million other Atheists in this U S of A, is Brother Sam Singleton:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but are public. That means you might not want to post anything you wouldn't want your Momma, or Boss, to read!