27 April, 2012

SENDING HIS SON TO ISRAEL


A Jewish businessman in Chicago decides to send his son to Israel to absorb some of the culture from the Jewish Homeland.
 
When the son returns, the father asks him to tell him about his trip.

The son says, "Pop, I had a great time in Israel. By the way, I converted to Christianity."

"Oy, vey," says the father, "Vat haf I dun?"

He decides to go ask his friend, Jacob, what to do.

Jake says, "Funny you should ask. I too sent my son to Israel, and he also came back a Christian. Perhaps we should go see the Rabbi and ask him what we should do."
So they go to see the Rabbi.

The Rabbi says, "Funny you should ask. I too sent my son to Israel. He also came back a Christian. What is happening to our young people? Perhaps we should go talk to God and ask Him what to do."

The three of them pray and explain what has happened to their sons and ask God what to do.

Suddenly a Voice loud and clear from Heaven is heard, "Funny you should ask. I, too, sent my son to Israel. . . " 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but are public. That means you might not want to post anything you wouldn't want your Momma, or Boss, to read!